Fault. Mistake.

"Mind your own business,"

Whatever happened to "there's no secret between us"?

Once upon a happier time, it seems that all those words were just lies. And it turned out that way because of my own doing. My fault. My mistake. Why should I blame someone for something that I have brought upon myself?

The weak me, is breaking into pieces. All those dreams that I wish would become reality, become just a dream. And it's all my fault. My mistake.

To think that you're the only one to see that crazy part of me, to gain knowledge of my deepest secret, I was wrong. It was a mistake. My fault.

When you were down, I was there. Now I wonder who can pick me up from the mess I have thrown myself into?

My fault. My mistake. All mine. Just me alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masscomm

Do not regret your past, do not fear your future.

Sarang.