I'm sorry, I know I'm asking too much

If I never said this to you before, please, I'm sorry


I'm violent. I speak harshly, and acted nothing like a girl. This time, I won't blame the fact that guys are best friend anymore. But if this hurt you, eventually, tell me straight. Like when I criticize your fashion sense, and you hate it, tell me straight about it. I'll bear in mind not to say it again. So, in a huge return (I know) don't hate me if you don't tell me what is it about me that makes you really mad. Because even though sometimes I know what's on your mind straight away, (even if we just met/ never see each other face-to-face) I can be a dumb who can't understand/ feel the atmosphere, despite it being obvious to others. I'm just a human who loves perfection, so I'm always able to find excuses in everything I do, just to make it appear perfect. But it doesn't mean that I didn't think carefully about what you have said, I'm sorry but I have a huge ego that prevented me from showing me that your words really touched me. Maybe none of you know this, but I've been hurt too much when I tried to take care of other people's feelings more than mine. And yes, people have told me that "that's not a reason to hurt anyone you know instead" I know this, and that's why I'm prepared to face the consequences, to accept what others told me. It sounds unfair, but it's better for me not to hurt myself just for the sake of getting a place in the society. Lying takes a lot of things away from you, you know




p/s I lied about the FAQ. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masscomm

Hati.

Serabut.