Me.

 It's kinda funny, to remember how you yourself used to be. You wonder how were you like so, when you are definitely not the same person you are today. Then you remember how nothing has affected you, how nothing will be able to shake you down.

Perhaps it was all just a facade. Perhaps whatever it was, was never crazy enough to make you drop down to your knees and beg. Because somehow, there was time when you had faith that everything will be fine, eventually. That faith keeps you going, shaped the you back then.

Now that faith is gone, you can no longer keep up with the lies, you can't pretend like everything is fine. How can you pretend to be something that you are not? At least back then you believe so, now?

Send help. Even though I don't know what kind is necessary. What help I really needed. It has gone so bad that I know I need help, but I don't know what kind. Because somehow despite all this belief that things have gone wrong; I still think it's all in my head. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masscomm

Hati.

Serabut.